top of page
TNT helps provides resolution if appraisal is unsuccessful
In the property insurance world an umpire is an appointed professional in an insurance claim dispute who makes a binding decision after the two parties in an appraisal process fail to agree on a loss.
• Will render a timely and impartial decision.
• Is competent.
• Observes high standards of conduct.
• Has integrity.
• Has the ability to render an intelligent decision.
• Commands respect.
• Recognizes a responsibility to the public.
• Guards the integrity and fairness of the appraisal process.
• Can promote an efficient and just process.
• Is able to maintain the confidentiality of the process.
• Is trustworthy
bottom of page